I’m still testing the various whatcha’ma’hoozits incorporated in Word/Comic Press. It looks like the launch will be right on time and will actually work without having to do alot of crazy fixes and work arounds.
I’ve still got loads to test and do; this is one of those things itself actually. I want to see how comicpress handles blog specific stuff, not just comic pages. This blog entry is more for my own reference then anything else I suppose but its nice to put down the tablet pen and just write abit.
This weeks been interesting. It took 3 days of manually installed hell to get the site into working condition, Buuuut I now know how to do it so the next time won’t be so bad. I’ve Also got the prints for FanExpo sitting right here in front of me totally ready to roll. I won’t make the same mistakes the next time I design prints either; I now know where to get them printed, I know more or less how long it takes to make them, and it wont be as stressful to add more now that I have a base (where as before I never coloured anything I drew).
All that remains is to continue making the pages of the comic itself and to tie up some of the loss ends:
Fix mobile issue for site(EDIT: Now smart phone friendly!) Make “We Have Moved” banners for the old blogs(EDIT: Done!) Re-render old demo reel on personal site(EDIT: Fixed and Finished)
- Make booth fliers/stickers
- Gather sketches for booth portfolio
- Gather supplies
I think thats it unless i’m forgetting anything… and i very likely am